The official Japanese site for Pokémon Black and White 2 has been updated with screenshots, character art and the first trailer for the upcoming games.
- The trailer announces “New characters make a new story!”
- Two new facilities, one of which appears to be some sort of arena, the second is a film studio shooting a Pokémon-themed action series.
- Two more Pokémon from previous generations are confirmed to appear in the games: Absol and Pelipper.
- Regular trainers are shown to have their own unique animations much like rivals and gym leaders have had: a female Clerk is seen reaching for her Poké Ball.
- A water-themed gym (likely Shizui’s), featuring a lily pad puzzle.
- Akuroma is described by the trailer as “Friend? Foe? A man of mystery”.
- At a certain point in the trailer, the rival is seen confronting a group of mysterious figures in identical uniforms.
- The local Pokédex numbers for a few more Pokémon can be seen in a screenshot: Mareep is #25, Azurill is #30 and Arcanine is #52.